Starting at $1,659.00
Dimensions: 31.75 x 31.75D x 39.75H to 44.5H
Notes: Special Orders - aprox 14 weeks
Availability: Aprox 4 week del - Trend Tuxedo with Walnut trim
Have you already purchased this product? Add a testimonial.
This modern swivel-recliner is the ultimate example of form and comfort brought to an entirely new level.
|High back Chair and Ottoman w/ Wood trim-Prime Leather||$1,659.00|
|High back Chair and Ottoman w/ Wood trim-Trend Leather||$1,699.00|
1 - Prime leathers
2 - Trend leathers
The Space leather recliner is truly a masterpiece in contemporary seating design. The pneumatic reclining system micro-adjusts your precise, desired reclining angle and the adjustable headrest can be set to perfectly nestle your head and neck.
True comfort requires correct, ergonomic design and this chair delivers. The design and quality upholstery allows for better circulation and proper spine alignment so your muscles can truly relax. A locking mechanism lets you set your preferred back position and with a 360° swivel at the base, you can easily rotate the chair in any direction.
- Soft polyurethane foam and fiberfill molded frame ensures extra softness and long-lasting cushioning
- Top grain leather provides a luxurious look and long wearing performance
- Freestanding ottoman has an angled top for better leg support and circulation
- Back and lumbar support through cold-cured foam that supports posture and ensures ergonomic comfort throughout the chair
- A steel undercarriage combines modern design with a sturdy, stable base
- Adjustable height lets you set this to perfectly fit your body
The price shown includes the chair and ottoman.
“We spend so much time sitting there days, whether it's at home watching television or working at a desk that ergonomics has become a buzzword for a reason. If you're looking for true comfort and ergonomic design, this chair fits the description perfectly. It can be adjusted to sculpt your body for lasting comfort and exceptional support. Have a question about this chair? Contact me and I'll be glad to help!”
John Kenyon, National Sales Manager