Ordering & Shipping
Free delivery and setup to All Western New York customers on most items!
Advance Furniture's sales staff will receive your order by e-mail and follow up with a phone call.
We will confirm your address, phone number and the product that you want. Next, we will itemize these details on an invoice, then fax, e-mail or snail-mail you a copy for your review.
Advance Furniture requires a 50% deposit to order your merchandise. Payment can be made with Visa / Mastercard / Discover, personal check, or money order. When the merchandise is ready to ship, Advance furniture will notify you, and you will be required to pay the balance of your order prior to shipping.
Advance Furniture will accept final payment with a credit card. In the event the final payment exceeds $2500, a written authorization will be required.
Shipping Rates and Policies
- ** Curbside delivery by definition is the transport cost of your shipment from our warehouse to either your driveway OR a moving company who may provide additional services.
Choosing the curbside service will require you to receive your shipment from the truck at your curb. No assistance is provided. If you have the man power, this is the least expensive service.
All residents of Western New York including Buffalo and Rochester will receive FREE transport and inside delivery and set up at no additional charges.
- Driver assisted unloading – In the event you need an extra hand to carry boxes from the truck to your garage only, the transport company can provide the labor for $75. There are no assembly services provided with this option.
- Inside and place – If you choose this option the upcharge is $170. We will instruct the transport company to load it on to a smaller truck with 2 men. They will bring in the boxes to the room of your choice. They will not unbox or assemble. This is a great option for furniture that is heavy but requires no assembly.
- Inside, place, unbox, assemble and debris removal – Also known by some as white glove service. We will consign your shipment to an independent moving professional in your town. They will schedule with you and do all the work! (Please note that these services are independent from the cost of shipping. Meaning, there will be transport curbside shipping charges as well as an assembly service charge when we quote you.)
- All inside services are provided by independent companies not owned by Advance Furniture. Advance Furniture will assist you with scheduling and can help coordinate the service but will not be responsible for late deliveries. Please consider having a little extra time to insure the drivers are not rushed and they provide you top quality work! Because Advance Furniture is not affiliated or ownership of these moving companies, Advance Furniture will not be liable for any claims not related directly to the product purchased. All moving companies will have their own insurance. Please don’t hesitate to discuss this further with an Advance Furniture representative.
- Advance Furniture will file all claims for replacement of defective or damaged merchandise should the product arrive with a problem. We only require you to follow a few procedures (stated in the next paragraph) that are required in the claims process.
- All merchandise that we feel is especially fragile will be forwarded to us from the factory for additional packaging prior to delivery to your home. We have a team of people who professionally package your product with additional cardboard, hard corners and shrink-wrap where needed. There are times we will forward your product directly from the factory if they participate in drop shipping and we feel confident it can transport without risk of damage. All orders shipped will be traceable with a phone number and a pro number, which will be given to you by our staff. This will help you follow your order and let you know exactly when it will arrive.
- You will be responsible for inspecting the product at the time of delivery. In the event that you receive damaged merchandise, you must make all notations on the freight bill to ensure Advance Furniture's right to claim reimbursements. Failure to do this will void all insurance! If the damage is severe, please refuse ONLY the item that is damaged and make notations on the freight bill. If the product is nicked or scraped, please keep the product and make the proper remarks on the freight bill. The product will be repaired or replacement parts will be sent. Please notify Advance Furniture immediately during the time of delivery in the event that there is damage.
- All items are considered special order and are not cancelable after 5 days after receipt of your first deposit without a 20% restocking charge. In the event that you choose to cancel your order within 5 days, a full refund will be made on the condition that you request this cancellation in writing.
- Advance Furniture will accept returns on your order within 5 calendar days of delivery. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee equal to:
- 20% of the price of the item(s) returned in addition to the cost of shipping the returned item(s) to our warehouse in Buffalo, NY.
- A return authorization from Advance Furniture is required, and requests for return must also be followed by the same request in writing.
- The item(s) must be returned with all parts and accessories and must be in the original packaging/cartons, and in new condition. Charges for “Driver Assisted Curbside,” “Inside and Place,” “Inside Delivery and Set Up,” or "Lift-gate" are non-refundable.
- In the rare instance that an item is received damaged or with defect, Advance Furniture will provide a resolution with a repair, or a replacement, depending on the nature of the problem. If the customer instead wishes to return the item without allowing a fair and timely resolution, the product will be refunded subject to a restocking fee as described above.
- It is our goal at Advance Furniture to provide you with an exceptional product, and exceptional service unlike anyone else. We understand that you are our best form of advertising and our reputation is critical to this!!